Available to the public for people who have experienced cancer and their carers.
Learn ways to help overcome the challenges of cancer with this acclaimed 12 week program developed by The Gawler Foundation
- 12 week Cancer Healing and Wellbeing Program
- Active self-help approach designed to improve quality and quantity of life by helping people help themselves
- Developed by Dr Ian Gawler OAM, Founder and Therapeutic Director of The Gawler Foundation, and author of You Can Conquer Cancer.
- Presented by Robyn Yates of Blue Mountains Cancer Help.
WHERE to be advised
WHEN August 2017
WHY Our bodies have a natural, inherent capacity to heal themselves. The principles you will learn can help maximize your body’s potential to restore its natural state of balance and health.
- The program will complement mainstream medical treatments.
Cost: $180 (or $150 for Health Care Card holders)
• Earlybird discounts apply
Further concessions are also available - please call to discuss.
Click here for more information.
DETAILS AND BOOKINGS
Simply call Blue Mountains Cancer Help on 4782 4866 between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday to reserve your place.
The Living Well program is held twice a year. Refer to the Other Support Groups category on our home page.